miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

Measuring Intelligence and IQ

There was an interesting article on IQ and intelligence found HERE on the BBC.  One of the posters to the article comments:
"If I could have my way in hiring new recruits... give them any broadsheet cryptic crossword, 20 minutes, closed room - followed by an hour in the pub. For the first part: there is no better general test of knowledge, experience, roundedness, decent education, laterality, and wit. Sure there'd be some good candidates that I'd miss, but I'd be on safe ground with regards to the necessary intelligence. The second part would help me see if they "got it". Anyone who needs "getting it" defining, by definition doesn't get it, by the way. And wouldn't get the job either..."Paul, London

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario